• Jordan Levine is a well-known midfielder lacrosse player with American nationality
• His net worth is estimated to be over $1.6 million
• In 2012, he was appointed Associate Director of Athletics and Senior Men’s Lacrosse Coach
• He is married to Francesca and the couple has two sons
• He is active on social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- 1 Who is Jordan Levine?
- 2 Early Life and Education:
- 3 Jordan Levine’s Net Worth:
- 4 Joining the Mercy College Athletics:
- 5 Jordan Levine and His Affairs/girlfriend/relationship Status:
- 6 Jordan Levine’s Height and Other Body Measurements:
- 7 Jordan Levine’s Career:
- 8 Start of the Professional Career:
- 9 Random Facts About Jordan:
Who is Jordan Levine?
Jordan Levine, a well-known midfielder lacrosse player, is a popular sportsperson having enormous fan followers all over the world. He belongs to the ethical background of white American culture and has American nationality. His fans like to see him hitting, passing, catching, and putting that rubber ball in the goal area. If you are one of his fans or simply like to watch his game, then you might be interested to know a little more about his life off the field. So without any delay, let’s bump around this smart, young celebrity of the day.
Early Life and Education:
Jordan was born on 30 June 1986, and became attracted to sports when he was just 13, playing a variety of sports with his school friends such as football, basketball and baseball. The tiny kid was honing his skills to eventually become one of the most successful players of the Washington Bayhawks lacrosse team.
Jordan Levine’s Net Worth:
In 2010, Jordan Levine’s net worth was estimated to be $1.6 million, and according to sources, his net worth has increased dramatically up to 2018, and is now estimated by authoritative sources to be over $1.6 million, including luxury assets such as private airplanes and yachts, investments in stocks, and properties.
Joining the Mercy College Athletics:
In 2012, the Mercy College Athletics declared Levine to be their Associate Director of Athletics, and he was also appointed as a senior Men’s Lacrosse Coach. Apart from these two major responsibilities, Levine also monitors the recruiting operations of the department, which include NCAA reporting and other significant tasks. After heading the Men’s Lacrosse Program for five years, he managed to take the Mavericks to their peak. You can read more about his achievements in a portfolio published at Mercy College Athletics.
Jordan Levine and His Affairs/girlfriend/relationship Status:
Levine has not yet shared many details of his personal life with the media. His followers want to know about his relationship status; is he is married or living a single life? What is the name of his girlfriend? Well, according to sources, Levine is living a happy life with his wife Francesca in Nyack, New York State. The couple has two sons–Brodie and Jackson.
Jordan Levine’s Height and Other Body Measurements:
The body measurements of Jordan are quite impressive as compared to many other celebrities and famous personalities. He has an average athletic body, being 5ft 8ins tall, and weighing around 180lbs (82kgs). Brown eyes and hair make his face look attractive, and his body is heavily tattooed.
Jordan Levine’s Career:
Levine, during his freshman years in the college, was selected in All-Rookie Team and All-America East Conference (AAEC) in lacrosse. He was very good in play and soon started setting new records. The hard work and dedication created his route to success, and in 2007 and 2008, Levine secured a spot in the Jewish Sports Review College All-America team. He was also selected in the USILA All-American Second Team, having been trained under the guidance of two expert coaches – Bill Wilson and Scott Marr.
Start of the Professional Career:In 2008, New Jersey Pride selected Levine as a rookie, and he accomplished his responsibilities very well. In 2009, he was playing in the team of Toronto Nationals, which won the MLL Championship. Later, he was selected by the Washington Bayhawks team in February 2010, and here he also left an impact with his performances. According to sources, Levine’s career was at its peak during this stage. Levine completed his career by securing a total of 57 goals, 56 assists, and up to 321 ground balls to his name.
Random Facts About Jordan:
Levine has revealed some secrets about his likes and dislikes in an interview. Let’s check out some random facts about him.
- Levine loves his parents–Barry and Donna.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer that reputedly makes him loving, caring and smart.
- He needs to play with the best players. He believes that it forces him to take his play to the next level.
- He enjoys challenges. He gets excited by the challenge, especially during a match.
- Before every game he says a prayer with his friend, famous lacrosse player Greg Bice. He believes it to be the best pre-game ritual.
- He usually avoids listening to music before a match. However, his favorite song is Rolling in the Deep by Adele.
- He is active on social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
That’s all about Jordan Levine. He is now 32 years old and enjoying his life with family. Being a celebrity, Jordan has become a victim of numerous rumors, however, he has passed all of them. After all, he is a born sportsperson!